Introductory to Mindfulness & Meditation
Cultivating Skilful Ways to Reduce Stress, Pain, and Anxiety
Saturday, 19 June: 10 – 3pm BST
Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes.
This 1-Day Course can be an introduction for those new to mindfulness & meditation and an opportunity to deepen awareness for others. We will cultivate intentional and skilful ways to be present with thoughts, feelings, and body sensations as they arise.
Our time together will include:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness & meditation practices
- Group inquiry and discussion
- An exploration of our ability to work mindfully with stress, pain, grief, and anxiety
Teachings are appropriate for everyone including health care professionals.
If you are a health care professional, you will be able to incorporate the skills and practices offered in this course in ways to benefit your clients.
At the end of the course you will better able to:
- Define mindfulness, and what practices develop mindfulness.
- Clarifying misconceptions around mindfulness and therefore demystifying meditation.
- Utilise at least two formal mindfulness practices, that may be used to reduce stress.
- Incorporate mindfulness practices to develop present moment awareness in preparation for and when working with people.
- Utilise practices to cultivate awareness of thoughts, emotions and bodily sensations, in ways that may improve self-care and people care.
Details: 1-Day Introductory Course
Led by our Guiding Teacher
How will we meet?
We will meet together using the OnlineLIVE platform Zoom from wherever you are based. All you will need is a computer or laptop and a reliable internet connection – all details and a link to join the call will be sent via email when you sign up.
If you would like to have a Zoom appointment for a 15min conversation free of charge to test the platform and to discuss our 1-Day Introductory Course please feel free to contact us.
- Date & Time:
Saturday 19 June, 10 – 3pm BST
You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay online!
On PayPal screen use the credit card or bank account possibility.
If you prefer a private taster as an individual, or for your business, group or other organisation, please get in touch to discuss your needs.